Quality programs for replacement windows, with craftsmanship you can count on.
Replacement doors and windows would be a great addition to your home.
Do you have old, drafty windows that are hard to open? Are you beginning a remodeling project on your existing home or building a new one? If so, replacement doors and windows would be a great addition to your home. New windows and doors offer a number of benefits, and they are an essential part of any home remodel.
Homeowner Funding installs high-quality replacement windows and doors in a variety of styles and materials. Our experienced professionals will work with you to determine the best fit for your home's needs and appearance, and we will provide you with a hassle free installation.
Choose professional window and door replacement for your home
Choosing the right contractor is just as important as finding the right windows and doors. Proper installation will help prevent air infiltration and costly water damage to your home. If installed incorrectly, your windows may not operate properly. During your free in-home appointment, your window specialist will ask you what you're looking for in a window or door, show you samples and take necessary measurements. You will then receive a free quote for your window and/or door replacement project.
Benefits of replacing windows and doors
Replacing windows and doors has several major benefits for your home, including:
- Improved home comfort: Replacement windows and doors will eliminate drafts that enter your home, keeping your home at the temperature you want and ensuring a consistent temperature throughout the house.
- Increased energy efficiency: By eliminating these drafts, new windows and doors also help make your home more insulated and your heating and cooling system more efficient, saving you money.
- Enhanced safety and security: If your windows or doors don't fit properly, they could be susceptible to being forced open. Properly-fitted replacements will reduce this risk significantly.
- Reduced outside irritants: New windows and doors will help keep indoors and outdoors separate, reducing the amount of dust, allergens, insects, and noise that enter your home.
- Increased home value: Upgraded windows and doors will not only improve your curb appeal, but they can also raise your property value.
We will help you find the right type of windows and doors for your home's needs, ensuring that you get the perfect fit for your design.
Signs that your windows or doors may need replacing
- Difficult to open and close
- Drafts coming from around windows & entry doors
- Condensation on glass panes
- Hard to clean
- Peeling or chipping paint
- Excessive outside noise
- Damaged seal or caulking
Types of windows and doors
At Homeowner Funding, we offer a wide variety of window and door styles and materials. Our available options include:
- Vinyl, wood & fiberglass windows and doors
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Patio doors
- Entry doors
- And more!
We can give your home the perfect new set of replacement windows for your home
At Homeowner Funding, we understand that it can be difficult to know what steps to take when considering replacement windows. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are getting exactly what you want and need.
Contact Us Today to Discover Programs
Client Approval: This is not an application for credit. By submitting this form, I grant authorization to order a copy of my credit report to use in conjunction with this pre-qualification worksheet for home improvement funding purposes to discover is a special program is available for your project. By clicking Submit, I give my elec. Sig. and consent for In Homeowner Funding and/or its Affiliates to contact me at the phone number above, including by text msg. autodialer or pre-recorded msg. Consent not required for purchase. Msg. & data rates may apply.
The overall value and professional was very much appreciated by me and my family. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Swoyersville, PA, on Oct 04, 2016
They were very friendly people. Everything they did was clean. They did a great job, and explained every step to me. They were very good at answering all my questions.
Dingmans Ferry, PA, on Apr 05, 2016
They were very efficient and the crew was most excellent. The job was done in a matter of a few hours. I was happy and delighted. Everything just worked out wonderful. The paperwork was not hard to understand and I would advise anyone who is looking for a new roof to call PA Homeowner funding.
Freeland, PA, on Apr 05, 2016